Healthy Avocado and chocolate pudding Pie.
Preparation time: 15 Mins
NO BAKING – VEGAN – HEALTHY – FAST – DECADENT
I am convinced that the whole family will love this healthy avocado chocolate tart. I made this last night because the kids made me believe it was father’s day! haha, it’s next week! But with my crazy schedual, I didn’t even know that they were kidding. But I had to come up with a dessert and since I didn’t have much time it needed to be fast. And to had more challenge I had to work with what was in the fridge!
Lucky for me I had avocados and a left over of coconut cream !
So without wasting time, here’s the ingredients.
Chocolate Pudding pie filling Ingredients:
- 2 Big Avocados (adjust if you have small ones);
- 3/4 can of coconut cream;
- 1/4 cup of agave or maple syrup;
- 1 tsp of vanilla;
- 3 or 4 tbs of cacao powder (adjust to taste);
- pinch of salt.
Mix all the ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth. Refrigerate for 30 mins before you fill your pie crust. If you want healthier dessert you can also make this in individual pudding instead of a pie. And decorate with fresh berries. You could also serve this pudding as a “frosting” for my vegan chocolate muffins.
Pie crust ingredients:
- 3/4 of a box of Oreo cookie;
- 1/4 cup of melted vegan butter or coconut oil.
Pie crust preparation:
- Crush the Oreo cookies in the food processor to make Oreo crumbs.
- Transfert in a bowl and mix in melted butter.
- Pour Oreo mixture into a 9-inch pie pan.
- Press Oreo mixture evenly to cover the bottom and sides of the pie pan.
- Refrigerate crust for an hour before filling.
in conclusion, 30 mins later you have yourself an incredible dessert everyone will eat without guilt and they will all think that you have spent hours making!
Comment if you try this avocado and chocolate pudding Pie. and let me know how it went and if everyone loves it.